Wednesday 14 July 2010

the unseasonal rain

...
the unseasonable rain
...
...
so i spend bits of
every day since
saturday
putting up posters
...
round the fringe site
...
exchange square and
particularly
the MTC
...
and at first it was only a few companies but now a
hundred companies
have been postering
...
and it was a right mess unlookable mess of different words and colours and shapes
in which my
cheap
black and white
photocopy
times new roman
15 fontsizes
bold
italics
unmderline
flush centre
stands out very nicely
...
except
except
except
...
the rain the rain
purging the town not of life but of those who live in bungalows
...
the rain
the battering drenching street-filling hours of rain
which must have brought most of it down by now
and my photocopies are more vulnerable than the rest
...
and wasting all my efforts
my earliness
my money
my tape
my
have to go back and do it again...
...
...
but is is going to rain today?
...
...
and how many are down
...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment